Eating healthy does not have to be bland! Check out these Buffalo Turkey Balls!
* 1lb of ground turkey meat
* 2 oz. whipped cream cheese
* 2 eggs
* 3 tbsp celery, chopped very small
* 3 tbsp crumbled blue cheese
* 1/4 cup Panko bread crumbs
* 1/2 stick unsalted butter
* 1/2 cup of hot sauce (I used Cholula)
1. Mix together first six ingredients and make 22 balls and place on greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
2. While it’s baking, make the sauce by microwaving the butter and hot sauce together in a bowl.
3. Remove turkey balls from oven and dunk in the sauce and then re-bake for another 15 minutes.
Nutritonal Info. Makes 22 Balls
Calories (per 1 ball): 80
#21dayfix #piyo #cleaneating #active #strong #shakeologyrecipes#22minutehardcorps
Tina Haisman is a Certified Master Life Coach, Beachbody Health and Fitness Coach, Writer, Speaker, Author and Public Relations Counselor. She is passionate about helping women find happiness as they grow into the best versions of themselves.
Join my team!