So, here is one of our family favorites! And it's 21 Day Fix approved!! Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers. Made it tonight!
3 Green Peppers.
1 Sweet Onion
1 Lb Minute/Shaved Steak
1 Cup Shredded Italian Style cheese / any cheese of your liking
1 TBSP Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Montreal Steak Seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 375º
2. Cut green peppers length wise. Remove seeds and ribs.
3. Place in glass cooking dish.
4. Fill bottom of the peppers with a layer of shredded cheese.
5. Cut onions into long strings and sauté, on high, in olive oil until they're translucent
6. Add steak to cooked onions. Sprinkle with Montreal Steak Seasoning and cook until meat is no longer pink.
7. Add the onion and meat mixture to peppers.
8. Add a final layer of cheese
9. Bake for 15-20 minutes. Until cheese is melted. If you want a softer pepper, add some water to the bottom of the pan.
For you 21 Day Fixers, this is 1 Green, 1 Red and 1 Blue container! Easy and delicious!
Tina Haisman is a Certified Master Life Coach, Beachbody Health and Fitness Coach, Writer, Speaker, Author and Public Relations Counselor. She is passionate about helping women find happiness as they grow into the best versions of themselves.
Join my team!